Thursday, June 11, 2009

Musical Taste

There's something you should know about me. I used to be a metal head through and through. I always listened to the local metal station. My iPod, a 4th generation 16g nano who I love very much, was full of metal. I listened to All That Remains, Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch Engage, etc. However, I've recently been getting into some Indie stuff mostly because of a little webcomic called Questionable Content. I highly recommend bands like Explosions in the Sky and The Flaming Lips.

So now I'm pretty much open to all types of music (except for rap), and I don't know what to call myself. I'm not a metal head anymore because I listen to Indie, but I'm not a Indie kid because I listen to metal. Dillemma! The person that comes up with the best classification for my musical taste will get mentioned in a future blog and maybe even have an awesome picture drawn for them =]!

No comments:

Post a Comment